Life with Hollie

Hollie was born on May 30, 2006. She is so much fun and she changes everyday. I have created this so family and friends from far and wide can keep up with how she is doing. And because I don't want to change my whole website we will pretend that this site is called Life With Hollie and Jeremy. Jeremy joined us on October 13, 2008. I am sure we are going to have a blast raising these two.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Well Jeremy had to do it eventually - he got his first haircut today, and really he needed it badly but I hated to cut off his curls, afraid they wouldn't come back. I am very selfish when it comes to his hair. I know for the rest of his life he will hate me for it, but I love it. I don't think his curls are gone forever, just smaller for a few weeks.



He really only needed to cut the top as you can see it was out of control. The back is where the tight curls are.

He didn't mind sitting in the chair at first until she started spraying him with water, then he didn't like it at all.




And doesn't this look so much better. The top still puffs up a little, but it is much more under control. I have to say that even though I didn't want to do it, I am happy that I did, now maybe people will stop telling me how pretty HER curls are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

It is a nice haircut. Did they leave the curls in back, can't wait to see him tomorrow!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home